This dip serves a large crowd. Perfect for get-togethers with friends. Serve with crunchy tortilla chips and a platter of fresh veggie sticks! A sure-fire crowd pleaser!
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 can (19 oz) no salt added black beans
- 4 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 tbsp each of chili powder and cumin
- 1 tub (500g) Plain Greek yogurt, 5% MF
- 1 cup shredded spinach
- 2 fresh limes
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese (Tex Mex blend works great)
- 1 small jar salsa
- Layer 1 – Toss black beans with chili powder, cumin, and juice of one lime. Spread evenly along bottom of dish.
- Layer 2 – Mash avocado with lime juice from one lime and salt & pepper, to taste. Spread over top of beans.
- Layer 3 – Spread the plain Greek yogurt overtop of avocado mixture.
- Layer 4 – Chop green onions and tomatoes. Sprinkle on Greek yogurt layer.
- Layer 5 – Sprinkle shredded spinach overtop of green onions and tomatoes.
- Layer 6 – Sprinkle shredded cheese overtop of shredded spinach
Serve warm or cold with tortilla chips and veggie sticks.
Click here for a printable PDF version of this recipe.