These are the perfect healthy treat to stave off cookie cravings. If you love the warm flavour of oatmeal cookies, you've got to try these!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Makes 3 dozen bites
- 4 cups dried oats (large flake)
- 100g (about 1 cup) ground almonds
- 1/3 cup ground flaxseed
- 100 g (about ¾ cup) pecan pieces
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1.5 cups almond cashew butter (or other nut butter)
- ½ cup honey
- 1/3 cup maple butter
- 2 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- Combine dry ingredients (oats, ground almonds and flax, pecans, cinnamon, salt) in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Combine wet ingredients (nut butter, honey, maple butter, vanilla) in a small bowl. Stir until evenly combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until evenly combined. If more moisture is needed to combine the ingredients, add a touch of water
- Refrigerate dough for about 30-60 minutes and then roll out balls (about one tablespoon each).
Click here for a printable PDF version of this recipe.