- 4 cups of whole wheat macaroni, cooked
- 1 cup butternut squash, pureed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp mustard powder
- cooked vegetables and/ or left over meat (optional)
- Over low heat mix squash, cheese, milk, salt, pepper and mustard powder. Whisk until the cheese has melted.
- Add in cooked pasta to coat
- Bake at 400F for 25 minutes or until crispy on top.
- Add in cooked vegetables or left over meat of choice (optional)
Recipe contributed by Riley DeForest RD