- 3 scoops plant-based vanilla protein powder (e.g. Genuine Health)
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup apple butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Freshly grated lemon zest (from two lemons)
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice (from three lemons)
- A few tablespoons of water
- In a large bowl, combine protein powder, oats, coconut, chia seeds, almond butter, apple butter, honey, and lemon zest. Add in lemon juice and water, stirring until well combined.
- Shape mixture into small balls and roll in coconut. Place in storage container. They are ready to eat immediately or you may refrigerate them until ready.