- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup each purple cabbage, carrots, and red onion
- ½ bottle PC Blue Menu Peanut Sauce
- Green leaf lettuce
- 1 cup cooked brown rice noodles (or plain brown rice)
- Finely chopped cilantro (to taste)
- ¼ cup chopped raw peanuts
- Sweet chilli sauce (optional to garnish)
- Heat oil in medium frying pan and add chicken. Cook until internal temperature of 74 degrees is reached. Break apart into bite sized pieces
- Add sauce along with onion, cabbage, and carrots and sauté until tender.
- Once chicken mixture is complete, wash and lay out lettuce leaf. Top with spoonful of chicken mixture, spoonful of brown rice noodles, cilantro, raw peanuts, and sweet chili sauce. Wrap lettuce around mixture and secure with a toothpick. Wraps are best enjoyed fresh. Alternatively, you may omit the lettuce wrap and use chicken mixture as a stir-fry topped on or below rice/noodles.
For more quick and simple (yet always nutritious and delicious) recipe ideas, like our Facebook page and follow us on Instagram!