Recipe makes 2-4 servings.
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 cups pasta sauce (Classico is a great brand)
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Dip chicken into beaten egg. Coat chicken with bread crumbs. Next, in a large baking pan, coat bottom of pan with 1 cup of pasta sauce. Add chicken. Top with remaining pasta sauce.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 30-min. Add the slices of cheese and cook for an additional 5 minutes to melt the cheese. Ensure that the chicken is cooked all the way through before serving. Enjoy with whole grain pasta and mixed green salad.
For more quick and simple (yet always nutritious and delicious) recipe ideas, like our Facebook page and follow us on Instagram!