This salad incorporates all the beautiful colours of fall and is packed with nutrients. Dress it with a simple vinaigrette of balsamic vinegar and oil.
- 1 pomegranate, seeds removed
- ½ cup pecan pieces
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup coloured Matchstick carrots
- 1 small container of mixed greens
- Prepare ingredients and mix all together.
- To make a large salad, you can use a large container and layer the toppings (use a base of greens, then add toppings, then another layer of greens, etc.)
- When ready to serve, drizzle with a simple vinaigrette or a mix of balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
Click here for a printable PDF version of this recipe.