Ginger and honey are a match-made in heaven. This vinaigrette adds some zing to any salad. Can also be used to marinate your favourite meat or fish.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Makes 6-8 servings
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 lemons
- 1 tbsp garlic puree (or finely chopped garlic)
- 2 tbsp fresh grated or finely chopped ginger
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp dijon mustard (the more you use the thicker your dressing will be)
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Whisk all ingredients together and toss into your favourite salad or use to marinate chicken or fish. Keeps well in the fridge for 2-3 days. Shake before serving.
This dressing pairs well with our Asian Fusion Salad.
Click here for a printable PDF version of this recipe.