Serve this fresh salsa with your favourite tortilla chips, or use as a topper for fish or chicken!
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 4 ripe peaches, peeled and diced
- ½ cup red onion, finely diced
- Juice of one fresh lime + rind
- 1 tbsp olive or canola oil
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- *you may wish to use one fresh herb exclusively
- Pinch of freshly ground sea salt
- Stir together all ingredients. Serve with tortilla chips for a snack or appetizer. Also goes great as a topping for chicken or white fish.
Click here for a printable PDF version of this recipe.
Don't forget to join our Craving Healthy Habits online community for more crave-worthy recipes. Besides being a place to share and reflect about your healthy lifestyle journey, we also host contests and challenges to keep you motivated and having fun. We’d love to have you!