- English cucumbers (sliced, about ½ inch thick)
- 1 pint Grape tomatoes (sliced or quartered)
- ½ cup Herbed cream cheese (whipped preferred)
- ½ cup Plain Greek yogurt (2-5% M.F.)
- 1 tbsp Hemp seed (optional for boost of protein and healthy fats)
- 3 tsp Fresh dill, finely diced
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, yogurt, and dill (using either an electronic mixer or by hand).
- Transfer mixture to a piping bag (or you can use a large Ziploc bag with a corner cut off). Pipe the cheese mixture onto the cucumber rounds and top with a slice of grape tomato. Enjoy immediately.
For more quick and simple (yet always nutritious and delicious) recipe ideas, like our Facebook page and follow us on Instagram!