Makes a large salad that serves 8-10. Cut back on ingredient amount, as needed.
- 1 small container of baby spinach
- 1 small container of mixed garden greens
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1 cup of pink Muscat grapes, sliced in half
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Toss and serve with a light citrus dressing. We recommend Apple Maple Vinaigrette
For more quick and simple (yet always nutritious and delicious) recipe ideas, like our Facebook page and follow us on Instagram!