- 1 cup all-purpose OR whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 2 cups quick oats
- ½ cup sweetened, shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl combine coconut oil, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla. Then add shredded zucchini and mix well until combined.
- Slowly add the flour mixture. Next add the oats and coconut.
- Drop cookie dough into 1 tablespoon-sized cookies, 2 inches apart on the baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cookies cool. Enjoy!
Recipe development and photography courtesy of our nutrition student Savannah Bucella.
Click here for a printable pdf version of these recipes.