Recipe makes 20-25 balls.
- 1 cup (dry) oatmeal (can use quick or large oats)
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut, shredded or toasted
- 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs (optional)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Once chilled, roll into balls about one-inch in diameter. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
For more quick and simple (yet always nutritious and delicious) recipe ideas, like our Facebook page and follow us on Instagram!