- 2 pineapples
- 1-2 lbs of strawberries, sliced
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 lb green grapes
- 2 red grapes
- 2 sliced almonds (with skin)
- Chocolate foil eggs (optional)
- Slice pineapple in halves (for body). Reserve one full slice for his face.
- Arrange his body on a large rectangle platter by lining up all the pineapple halves. It’s up to you how long you want to make him. You may only need one full pineapple if he’s shorter and more than one if he’s longer.
- Using a pairing knife, gently carve out the shape for his face and ears.
- Attach pineapple ears to his face using toothpicks (or pieces of wooden kabobs will do the trick)
- Gently lean Mr. Bunny’s face on his body (you may need to use some leftover pineapple pieces from your carving for support).
- Attach half a red grape for his nose with another toothpick (if you used a cored pineapple, you will need to fill in the hole with additional pineapple) and blueberries for his eyes.
- Use sliced almonds for his feet (trim off one edge so the side closest to his nose is flat and the rounded edge points down).
- Don’t forget his bunny tail - attach the other half of the second red grape with a toothpick to the last piece of his pineapple body.
- Arrange remaining fruit around his body and add chocolate eggs, if using.
For a printable pdf version of this dressing recipe, please click here.
For more quick and simple (yet always nutritious and delicious) recipe ideas, like our Facebook page and follow us on Instagram!