Recipe Serves 3-4
- 1/3 cup Extra virgin cold-pressed olive oil
- 2 tbsp White wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Juice of half a fresh lemon
- Salt & pepper (freshly grounded from a mill preferred)
1. Stir together both vinegars, mustard, and lemon juice. Slowly add olive oil and use whisk to combine all ingredients thoroughly until dressing thickens. Add in salt and pepper.
For a printable pdf version of this dressing recipe, please click here.
For more quick and simple (yet always nutritious and delicious) recipe ideas, like our Facebook page and follow us on Instagram!