Meal prep in a pinch? You can double or triple the recipe and then freeze individual salmon portions for busy weeknights!
Total prep time: 10-15 minutes
- 2 salmon fillets (8oz)
- 1/2 cup sesame oil
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce (or soya sauce)
- 1 1/2 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- Mix 1/2 the marinade and put in the fridge covered 1 hour (or overnight)
- Place in shallow baking dish and add the remaining marinade
- Broil @ 400 C for 10-13 minutes.
For a balanced, complete meal, serve with a whole grain (e.g. quinoa, brown rice) and 1-2 veggies.
Recipe courtesy of Cindy Bekkedam, RD and her family. Follow her @cindybekkedam
Click here for a printable PDF version of this recipe.