- 1 large container Baby spinach
- Pomegranate seeds (from one pomegranate or 1 cup)
- 1 cup Slivered almonds
- 1 cup Dried Cranberries
Sesame Citrus Dressing
- 2 tbsp White wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- Lemon juice (from one fresh lemon)
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 shallots, finely minced
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
Layer all ingredients together for the salad.
For the dressing, simply whisk all ingredients together or place in a tightly closed mason jar and shake. Drizzle over salad.
Tip: Use dressing as you need it to prevent leftover salad from going soggy. Dressing keeps well in the fridge for 2-3 days.