Apple cookies are super fun and easy to make! They’re not your typical cookie, though, but are definitely just as delicious, with a healthy twist. You can use any toppings you like for a customized cookie snack.
- Honeycrisp and/or Granny Smith apples, sliced but not peeled
- Plain cream cheese
- Nut butter of choice (*use WOW Butter or Sunbutter for an allergen free option)
Variety of toppings including (but not limited to):
- Hemp hearts
- Shredded coconut
- Mini chocolate chips
- Dried cranberries
- Dried fruits (plumes, apricots)
- Freeze dried fruits (strawberries, bananas)
- Fresh fruits (berries, bananas)
- Pumpkin seeds
- Layer apple slice with spread of choice
- Sprinkle on toppings
Click here for a printable PDF version of this recipe.
Don't forget to join our Craving Healthy Habits online community for more crave-worthy recipes. Besides being a place to share and reflect about your healthy lifestyle journey, we also host contests and challenges to keep you motivated and having fun. We’d love to have you!