There is a mountain of mixed nutrition messages everywhere you turn. No wonder you're confused, overwhelmed, and downright fed up. You just don't know what to eat or who to believe anymore. But you have to eat and you know it shouldn't be this complicated.
Let us help you. We are registered dietitians -
the experts in food & nutrition.
It's our job to set you straight about nutrition, give you the facts you need, and clarify the myriad of mixed messages that make your head spin. Better yet, we're here to help you to make healthy dietary changes that suit your lifestyle and preferences. Believe it or not, there is no "one-size-fits-all" diet - there is only the diet that works best for you.
Consulting with a Registered Dietitian/ Nutritionist can help if you are looking for advice on how to:
- Lose weight in a healthy and sustainable way
- Improve your energy
- Dispel myth and fact when it comes to nutrition
- Plan healthy meals and snacks for yourself and family
- Learn to adopt a vegetarian or vegan diet
- Eat well for active living and athletic performance
- Create a positive relationship with food and your body
- Overcome disordered eating patterns
- Prevent or manage a health condition through nutrition (e.g. type 2 diabetes, heart disease, osteoporosis, IBD/IBS, Celiac, anemia, thyroid issues)
- Eat well for a healthy pregnancy
- Manage women’s health issues (e.g. PCOS, menopause)
- Manage food allergies and intolerances
- Manage childhood nutrition issues (e.g. introducing solid foods, picky eaters, underweight/overweight)