If you love the flavours of a taco dip, this salad will satisfy that craving!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Makes 4-6 servings
- 1 package - Iceberg or romaine salad mix (with carrots and red cabbage) or make your own with noted ingredients
- 2-3 Tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup Cheddar or Colby cheese, shredded
- ½ cup Tortilla chips salad topper (or crush up your own tortilla chips)
- Mix all ingredients together. To make a large salad, you can use a large container and layer the toppings (so base of greens, then add toppings, then another layer of greens, etc.)
- Tastes great with Ranch dressing.
Click here for a printable PDF version of this recipe.