- 2 Tbsp. Pure Maple syrup
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard (Maille preferred)
- 2 Tbsp. Apple Cider vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. Lemon juice (fresh preferred)
- 1 tsp. Chopped fresh thyme (dried also does the trick)
- 1 minced clove garlic (or jarred)
- 2 Tbsp. Minced shallot (or green onion bulb)
Combine all ingredients and serve immediately over your favourite salad.
Click here for a printable pdf version of this recipe.
Festive Holiday Salad
- Small container mixed greens
- Small package of goat cheese (plain or fig)
- 100 g chopped pecans
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- Maple Dijon Dressing (recipe above)
Combine all ingredients, toss, and serve. This makes a large salad that will serve 4-6 people.