This simple fruit salad is bursting with Fall flavours. A healthy snack to bring for lunch or enjoy as a snack.
Makes one large bowl (about 20, ½ cup servings)
- 1 bag Mandarin oranges, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups green grapes, sliced
- 5 fresh pears, chopped
- 2 containers of pomegranate seeds (can use 2 pomegranates, arils removed
- 5 fresh kiwis, chopped (skin can remain on)
- In bowl, combine all ingredients. Enjoy!
- Opt ional: Add a quick & easy Vanilla Maple Lime dressing by combining ¼ cup pure maple syrup, 1 tbsp vanilla bean paste, and the juice of 1-2 fresh limes. Once combined, toss on the fruit salad and mix well. Let flavours set for about an hour in the fridge before serving.
Click here for a printable PDF version of this recipe.