- one can black beans (drained/rinsed)
- one can corn (drained/rinsed)
- equal part cooked shelled edamame
- sliced grape tomatoes
- ¼ cup fresh chives
- ¼ cup diced scallions
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. fresh chopped garlic
- juice of one fresh lemon
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.
For more quick and simple (yet always nutritious and delicious) recipe ideas, like our Facebook page and follow us on Instagram!