We all know the classic savoury nachos with cheese, but who says you can’t have it sweet?! These apple nachos are a fun and healthy version of the game-night appy, but they’re just as fun to share and eat!
Makes a platter for 4-6 people
- About 8 apples, sliced (Granny Smith work well) *to save time, buy ready sliced apples
- 1 cup nut butter
- 1 cup granola
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Layer apple slices evenly (tip: you may want to squeeze lemon juice over them to help prevent browning)
- Melt nut butter (in microwave or on stove top) and layer evenly over apple slices
- Sprinkle granola and mini chocolate chips evenly on top
- Enjoy with friends!
Click here for a printable PDF version of this recipe.
Don't forget to join our Craving Healthy Habits online community for more crave-worthy recipes. Besides being a place to share and reflect about your healthy lifestyle journey, we also host contests and challenges to keep you motivated and having fun. We’d love to have you!